Syllabus in Practice: Communication - Introductory to Grade 3 (LSPC)
Our week-long, CPD accredited, LSPC course develops skills and knowledge for teaching the Communication Syllabi at Entry Level and up to Grade 3.
17-21 Feb 2020
assessment 22 Feb 2020
27-31 July 2020
assessment 1 August 2020
Early bird offer: £695
(1 hour lunch, not provided)
How to book
About the course
Whether you are new to LAMDA Exams Communication syllabi or have been teaching us for years, you can grow your skills and knowledge with our LSPC course.
This CPD accredited course covers the Communication syllabi from Entry Level through Level Speaking Verse and Prose, Speaking in Public, Reading for Performance, Solo and Group Introductory examinations, Group Recital and Choral Speaking examinations.
Over five jam-packed days, explore both theory and practice with the help of a trained facilitator, all the while sharing your passion for inspiring learners with your fellow delegates.
On the sixth day, a LAMDA Examiner will work with you to assess what you’ve learnt so that you return to your learners invigorated, emboldened and inspired.
“Thank you for all your efforts, patience, kindness and amazing knowledge this week. I’ve taken so much from all your advice and it’s been a delight working with you."
“Thank you for a great week. I’ve had a ball!”
- Breathing and Voice
- Clarity of Speech
- Verse Speaking
- Prose Speaking
- Syllabus: Introductory Examinations
- Assessment Task Selection and Preparation
- Syllabus: Speaking Verse and Prose
- Syllabus: Shakespeare
- Exploring repertoire – Anthology and Own Choice
- Syllabus: Speaking in Public
- Exploring Topics in Speaking in Public Examinations
- Practical Examples: Communication and Conversation
- Practical Examples: Speaking in Public
- Syllabus: Reading for Performance
- Selecting Own Choice Material for Reading for Performance Examinations
- Syllabus: Group Recital
- Syllabus: Choral-Speaking
- The Learner Journey
- Preparing for Assessment