Syllabus in Practice: Performance - Introductory to Grade 3 (LSPP)
Our week-long, CPD accredited, LSPP course develops skills and knowledge for teaching the Performance Syllabi at Entry Level and up to Grade 3.
17-21 Feb 2020
assessment 22 Feb 2020
27-31 July 2020
assessment 1 August 2020
Early bird offer: £695
(1 hour lunch, not provided)
How to book
About the course
Whether you are new to teaching the LAMDA Exams Performance Syllabi or have been teaching it for years, you can grow your skills and knowledge with our LSPP course.
This CPD accredited course covers the Performance syllabi from Entry Level through Level 1 for Solo/Duologue Acting, Devising Drama, Miming, Musical Theatre, Group Acting, Group Devising and Group Musical Theatre examinations.
Over five jam-packed days, explore both theory and practice with the help of a trained facilitator, all the while sharing your passion for inspiring learners with your fellow delegates.
On the sixth day, a LAMDA Examiner will work with you to assess what you’ve learnt so that you return to your learners invigorated, emboldened and inspired.
“What a brilliant week! I feel inspired.”
“The best learning period of time in my life. Thank you!”
- Breathing and Voice
- Clarity of Speech
- Verse Speaking
- Prose Speaking
- Syllabus: Introductory Examinations
- Assessment Task Selection and Preparation
- Movement in Character and Use of Performance Space
- Syllabus: Miming
- Syllabus: Devising Drama
- Role Play, Improvisation and Devising Drama
- Syllabus: Group Acting and Group Devising Drama
- Interaction through Group Devising and Group Acting
- Syllabus: Acting
- Exploring repertoire – Anthology and Own Choice
- Syllabus: Musical Theatre
- Musical Theatre: Skills and Performance
- Musical Theatre: Selecting Appropriate Material
- The Learner Journey
- Preparing for Assessment