How to apply for a summer short course
It's quick and easy!
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the apply now link on any one of the short course pages and you’ll be directed to our online application system.
- Follow the steps to complete the application form. You’ll be asked about your education and relevant acting experience. You can save it and come back at any point, but don't leave it too late as our summer courses are very popular.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, we will email you to confirm that we have received it. We may be in touch to arrange a phone call or a Skype conversation with you before offering you a place.
- If your application is successful, we will let you know by email that we have reserved a place on the course for you. To secure your place you will need to pay a deposit within five working days from the date of the email. You will then have a further 21 days to pay the balance of the course fee.
- If you have been offered a place on the eight-week Shakespeare Summer Course, we will ask you to submit a self-tape consisting of one prepared Shakespeare monologue. This is so that we can assign you to a study group which will benefit you the most. Your self-tape must be no longer than three minutes and there is no need for you to be in costume. You can film it on your smart phone as long as the light and sound quality is good.
We want to make sure the application process is as smooth as possible for you. If you have any questions or need help along the way, let us know at [email protected]